Each conversion goes through the following stages (click for more info) and the whole process normally takes 6-12 weeks.
- Stage 1. A Feasibility study is carried out.
- Stage 2. An in depth Survey completed
- Stage 3. Technical Plans Drawn and Design agreed
- Stage 4. Plans agreed and signed
- Stage 5. Plans are submitted to the local authority if necessary
- Stage 6. Specification documented drawn up and signed
- Stage 7. A Delivery date agreed
- Stage 8. The delivery is met at the site by our tradesmen
- Stage 9. The Work commences
- Stage 10. Inspection visits by the supervisor and building inspector
- Stage 11. Conversion completed and signed off by the building inspector
- Stage 12. Completion certificate issued along with confirmation of guarantee