There are a number of options open to you when you decide to have your loft converted. Firstly, you must decide what type of conversion you require and will be allowed by your Local Authority (please see FAQ's), the options could be a Velux™ only conversion or a Dormer conversion with a number of Velux™ windows. What ever you decide Econoloft will be able to advise and guide you through the process.
Econoloft are also able to offer a shell conversion to our clients, therefore we are able to do as much or as little of the work as you require.
- Technical survey
- Design and full working drawings complying to building regulations
- Structural calculations
- Planning permission if necessary
- All submissions to local authorities
- Full structure inc. floor, stairs, windows, supports, walls
- Skirting, doors, architraves etc
- Electrics and plumbing as required
- Plaster finish and ready to decorate
- Technical survey plans and design as full conversion
- Floor, structural work and supports
- Stairs, timber work for stud walls, etc
- Windows, roof work, external finishings
- Part build will include as much of the above as required