Loft Conversions West London
- : West London
- : Econoloft Conversions in West London
- : W4
Full description :
Econoloft is the UK’s leading loft conversion company and over 30 years we have built a reputation for quality and service. Our experience, combined with our skill, means most of our work comes through word of mouth and recommendation..
We are able to give advice on the most suitable loft conversion for your home, your area and your family. In West London we have realised a lot of residents would like more space but don’t want the expense or hassle of moving. What many people don’t realise is the extra space they want is already there – in the attic!.
A loft conversion is an excellent way of creating more space and adding significant value to your existing home. The most popular in West London are semi hip and gable end dormer conversions which we recommend. Why?
- They greatly increase your attic space, including the standing space, by extending the ridge line of a hip-end roof into a gable-end roof.
- They are ideal where a larger room is needed such as an extra bedroom with en-suite.
- They offer a wide choice of styles and designs to complement your property.
- They are very useful when space is needed for a staircase.
- They are ideal for both character or modern properties.
- They do not always require planning permission.
Of course we do offer all kinds of loft conversions including Velux, so if you live in West London and are thinking of having your loft converted then contact us for a free site survey and a no obligation quote. With over 30 years experience we are happy to offer you our advice. Phone 0800 269 765 and speak to one of our dedicated team or visit our South London showroom and see an actual conversion.