Loft Conversions South London
- : South London
- : Econoloft Conversions in South London
- : CR9
Full description :
Econoloft has been converting lofts for over 30 years and has considerable experience with all sorts of properties. With our knowledge and skills we are able to recommend the ideal conversion for your property in South London. The area is particularly popular with London commuters and there is a constant demand for property. With over 1.6 million people living in South London - a fifth of the capital’s population - it is easy to see why homeowners convert their lofts rather than have the stress and expense of a house move. The most popular conversions in South London are dormer and semi-hip dormer. What do they offer?
- A dormer conversion can add up to 30% extra space.
- A dormer conversion can add 10-20% value to your home.
- A dormer conversion enables a loft, with restricted space, to be converted.
- A dormer conversion creates versatile rooms by giving extra headroom.
- A dormer conversion gives a large amount of light to the new room.
- A dormer conversion offers lots of choice as it comes in many styles to suit traditional and modern homes.
- A dormer conversion protects your existing roof space by building to the side, rear or front.
- A dormer conversion doesn’t always need planning permission.
Semi hip dormer
- Greatly increases your attic space, including the standing space, by extending the ridge line of a hip-end roof into a gable-end roof.
- Ideal where a larger room is needed such as an extra bedroom with en-suite.
- Choice of windows to complement your property.
- Very useful when space is need for a staircase.
- Only normally possible when planning permission is not needed.
Of course Econoloft offer all types of conversion including Velux, so if you live in South London and are thinking of having your loft converted then contact us for a free site survey and a no obligation quote. With over 30 years experience we are happy to offer you our advice. Phone 0800 269 765 and speak to one of our dedicated team or visit our South London showroom and see an actual conversion.