Loft Conversions Milton Keynes
- : Milton Keynes
- : Econoloft Conversions in Milton Keynes
- : Northamptonshire
- : MK10
Full description :
Econoloft is the leading loft conversion specialist in the country. Having been in the industry for over 30 years, we know exactly what loft conversions to recommend in the Milton Keynes area. Having a loft conversion gives you extra space, without expensive removal costs, and just as importantly adds significant value to your home some experts say as much as 30%.
Properties in Milton Keynes are very attractive to London commuters as it is an easy 45 mile journey away by train or road. With the population expected to rise to over 250,000 in 2011 there is constant demand for property. In order to get more space many homeowners are deciding to extend with a loft conversion rather than incur hefty moving costs. An ideal solution, and one we recommend, is a Velux conversion. Why?
- If you don’t want the expense of a full conversion a Velux conversion gives extra light and converts a wasted space into a beautiful new room.
- A Velux conversion doesn’t normally require planning permission
- With a Velux conversion no alterations need to be made to the roof.
- Velux™ windows come in a great range of styles and designs.
- Velux™ windows offer superior sound insulation and last for years
Many residents in the Milton Keynes area have realised this and have opted for Velux™ window conversions, turning a dark dingy attic into a bright and airy new bedroom, study or bathroom.
If you live in Milton Keynes and are thinking of having your loft converted then contact us for a free site survey and a no obligation quote. With over 30 years experience we are happy to offer you our advice. Phone 0800 269 765 and speak to one of our dedicated team or visit our South London showroom and see an actual conversion.