Loft Conversions Basingstoke
- : Basingstoke
- : Econoloft Conversions in Basingstoke
- : Hampshire
- : RG21
Full description :
The most common loft conversions on detached properties in Basingstoke is a Velux conversion. With many London commuters moving to the area in recent years the town of Basingstoke has grown resulting in rising house prices. With an increasing demand for property many homeowner needing extra space find it easier and less expensive to convert their lofts than move house.
Econoloft is the UK’s leading loft conversion company, with over 30 years experience, and we recommend Velux conversions because:
- a Velux conversion is the simplest and the most inexpensive way to convert a loft
- a Velux conversion lets in extra light and adds space without the cost of a full conversion
- a Velux does not require any alterations to the roof itself
- a Velux does not normally require planning permission
- a Velux conversion offers a variety of styles and shapes to suit any property.
The owners of a Basingstoke house we worked on were able to gain much needed extra space within budget and with minimal disruption. They were delighted with the bright and airy space we created from the attic they never used.
If you live in Basingstoke and are thinking of having your loft converted then contact us for a free site survey and no obligation quote. With over 30 years experience we are happy to offer you our advice. Phone 0800 269 765 and speak to one of our dedicated team or visit our South London showroom to see an actual conversion.