Loft Conversions Bromley
- : Bromley
- : Econoloft Conversions in Bromley
- : Kent
- : BR2
Full description :
Technically known as a “gable up rear dormer” this is a very popular loft conversion in Bromley and an attractive way of adding extra room to a property. This type of conversion is being used more and more in Bromley and with over 30 years experience in loft conversions, Econoloft recommends them because:
- a dormer conversion creates versatile rooms by giving extra headroom
- a dormer conversion can add up to 30% extra space
- a dormer conversion gives much needed light as well as space
- a dormer conversion creates a unique roof finish with creative details
- a dormer conversion creates a view over the surrounding area, unlike Skylights
- a dormer conversion has styles to suit traditional(character dormer) and modern homes(flat dormer)
- a dormer extension protects your existing roof floor space by building to the side, rear or front.
The owners of detached and semi-detached older properties in Bromley tend to choose a traditional, character dormer giving them much needed extra room without the cost of moving.
If you live in Bromley and are thinking of having your loft converted then contact us for a free site survey and a no obligation quote. With over 30 years experience we are happy to offer you our advice. Phone 0800 269 765 and speak to one of our dedicated team or visit our South London showroom and see an actual conversion.